Pay dues and register for events
Pay and register for dues, events & activities through Paypal on this page. Your payment online automatically registers the individual(s) for the event/activity. We also accept payment via Cash or Check at scheduled Pack Meetings.
- Multiple individuals can be registered & paid for in one checkout process by adding each individual to the paypal shopping cart one at a time.
- The name must be included when adding to the paypal cart.
- When adding to cart, a new web page will open on paypal; switch back and forth from the paypal page to this page as needed until all individuals are added to cart - then finish checkout on Paypal page.
- You can register and pay for multiple items all at the same time with the same paypal shopping cart.
- If you have questions, or need to provide special instructions or additional information: during check-out, on the Paypal payment review page, click the "Add Special Instructions" link.
- Be sure the paypal email address you use is correct; this is how we will keep in contact with you. If you would rather be contacted by a different email address than what you use to pay with paypal, please provide the correct email in the special instructions box during checkout.
- To PAY by CREDIT CARD if you do not have a Paypal account:
- Select "Check Out" on your shopping cart page
- Click the link "Don't have a Paypal account?"
- Enter Credit Card Information
Note: there will be a minimal Paypal processing fee applied to online payments appearing as a small sales tax during the Paypal checkout process.
The Following Scouts met or exceeded $500 in 2019 Popcorn Sales, earning a free trip:
Annual Pack Dues for 2019-2020
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if there are any financial concerns. We want everyone to be able to participate. A 10% discount is available for families with multiple Scouts. Please send an e-mail with the details required below and we'll send an invoice.
Spring Trip Registration - Saturday March 7th - Chattanooga, TN Zoo
More information under the Trips Page
Deadline to register is 02/07/20